THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBES THE TERMS ON WHICH SULTAN FINANCIAL SERVICES’ SERVICES ARE OFFERED TO ITS CLIENT.
This User Agreement (“Agreement”) is a contract between you and Sultan Financial Services Inc. (Sultan Exchange) and applies to your use of the Sultan Financial Services service and any related products and services available through Sultan Financial Services (collectively the “Service”). If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please do not use our Services. You must read, agree with, and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and the Policy, which include those terms and conditions expressly set out below and those incorporated by reference, before you may do business with Sultan Financial Services.
For additional information about the Service and how it works, please also consult the Sultan Financial Services staff. In this Agreement, “you” or “your” means any person or entity using the Service (“Users”). Unless otherwise stated, “Sultan Financial Services,” “we” or “our” will refer collectively to Sultan Financial Services.
Our Services are only available to individuals or businesses that can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, our Service is not available to minors (under 16), persons who are suspended from our Service, or to persons who present an unacceptable level of credit risk.
The Legal Relationship between You and Sultan Financial Services
- Fees and Interest: You agree that you will not receive interest or other earnings on the funds that Sultan Financial Services handles as your agent. Sultan Financial Services may earn interest on those funds, or may receive a reduction in fees or expenses charged for banking services by the banks or any other financial institution involved and or hold your funds.
- Terms: By exchanging your funds, you appoint Sultan Financial Services as your agent, subject to the terms and restrictions of this Agreement.
- Release: In the event that you have a dispute, you release Sultan Financial Services (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- Delays: Sultan Financial Services shall make reasonable efforts to ensure that service requests are processed in a timely manner; however, Sultan Financial Services makes no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing. Such possible delays could be due to many factors outside of Sultan Financial Services control i.e. internal limited resources or delays in the banking system which is out of its control or feasible to do.
- Cancellations and Refunds: You can request a cancellation of transaction but fees will be refunded to you but the principle amount can be refunded if the transaction is not on hold for any regulatory reason or for clarification purposes. Process to cancel or refund a principle amount could take up to 21 business days.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold Sultan Financial Services, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors and employees harmless from any claim or demand (including lawyers’ fees) made or incurred by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party relating to the Service.
- Liability: Liability for Violations of the acceptable Use Policy. If you engage in the following behavior, Sultan Financial Services will report to the applicable authorities and may require you to pay liquidated damages, as explained below.
- Sexually oriented or obscene materials or services in violation related activities.
- Any activities related to narcotics, other controlled substances, steroids or prescription drugs.
- Any activities related to wagers, gambling debts or gambling winnings.
- Any terrorism funding.
- Any activities related to money laundering.
- In the event that you engage in such activities, then Sultan Financial Services may require you to pay liquidated damages and/or Sultan Financial Services may take legal action against you to recover its losses.
- If you use the Sultan Financial Services service in a manner that violates the Use Policy, including but not limited to the five categories described above, our service to you will be immediately terminated. You further understand that, if you use the Sultan Financial Services’ services in a manner that violates the User Policy, Sultan Financial Services may incur substantial liability and/or suffer significant damages, including (without limitation) fines and other related expenses from its payment processors and service providers. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree to reimburse Sultan Financial Services for any and all costs, expenses, and fines levied on Sultan Financial Services as a result of your activities. You agree that, if either you or Sultan Financial Services commence litigation or arbitration in connection with this paragraph, the prevailing party is entitled to recover reasonable lawyers’ fees and any other costs incurred in such proceeding in addition to any other relief to which the prevailing party may be entitled.
Fees: All fees are set in advance and should be paid in full before the completion of the transaction. All fees will be assessed in Canadian Dollars. Any delay in payment of the fees or any due amounts to Sultan Financial Services will be subject to the 18% per annum. Your account and all transactions are made and displayed in Canadian Dollars unless otherwise specified and may be subject to exchange rates.
Use of Services: You warrant that you are violating no law or regulation by your use of
Sultan Financial Services.
3rd Party: You confirm that you must declare any 3rd party relation to any service that you deal with Sultan Financial Services.
You Information: “Your Information” is defined as any information you provide to us. Your information and your activities through our Service shall not: (a) be false, inaccurate or misleading; (b) be fraudulent; (c) be related in any way to gambling and/or gaming.
Privacy and Security: We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent and we only use Your Information as described in the Policy. We view protection of users’ privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that you and Your Information are one of our most important assets.
Assignability: You may not transfer any rights or obligations you may have under this Agreement without the prior written consent of Sultan Financial Services. Sultan Financial Services reserves the right to transfer this Agreement or any right or obligation under this Agreement without your consent.
Legal Compliance: You shall comply with all applicable Canada and international laws, statutes, ordinances, regulations, contracts and applicable licenses regarding your use of our Services.
Legal Disputes: In the event a dispute arises between you and Sultan Financial Services, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly, you and Sultan Financial Services agree that any controversy or claim at law or equity that arises out of this Agreement or Sultan Financial Services’ services (“Claims”) shall be resolved in accordance with applicable laws and if necessary through an arbitrator agreed to by Sultan Financial Services. Disputes between you and Sultan Financial Services regarding our Services may be reported to Customer Support by calling (1866) 641-1616 from 9 AM to 9 PM Central Time.
Disputes between you and Sultan Financial Services regarding our Services may be reported
to Customer Support by calling (1866) 641-1616 from 9 AM to 9 PM Central Time.
For more information please visit Department of Justice Canada